Why Does He care about me?

 "Don't Die" He always tells me. 


Was life ever this tough that the people I love tell me to not die of stress? I'm assuming the answer is yes but at that time in life they were physically close to me so it was bearable and less haunting. Life has become so unpredictable now that we don't really know what comes next in a blink of an eye.

Keeping yourself sane with no job, no way to keep yourself busy is an art itself. Some people want us to stay in our field, "Don't go off track your career" and some just want us to try out anything and everything and be amazing in whatever we want to.

Well, everything has its benefits and drawbacks. Without a doubt, we must solve the problem ourselves. Don't worry, as long as you're working for it, you'll reach it. Set a goal at least, and get going. You won't get anywhere if you don't start. Life is too short to waste time hoping for a miracle; instead, work for your own success. Start now; don't hesitate. This is your cue to be self-reliant and climb the ladder! You got this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have been there. Have you, really?

Science Stream

Who are you?