How Distrust destroys your life?

"Inscrutable Motives" he said to me. I didn't understand what he meant but he explained everything with his actions very well. He was not trusting me with anything and the only mystery in my life that he assumed were my lies. He wanted to know what, where and when. 

He slept early that night, he was really tired, I made the bed for him, tucked him in and he slept, right beside me. I stayed up, cleared my mind, wrote my blog and slept. When I woke up, it was really late. I felt guilty because he was up, early waiting for me to give him breakfast (it's my responsibility). I went straight to kitchen, made a nice breakfast that he loves, I was expecting a constructive criticism on my blog but it was "Why you slept late? Who's my competitor?" I was shocked, it felt bad that I was right there next to him on the bed and here he is distrusting me with everything.

I told him that my blog posts are timestamped, so he could verify it and perhaps come to the conclusion that the woman who sleeps next to him every night is not in fact cheating. I don't have any friends, I work from home, and yet he is asking me who my lover is. 

He doesn't fully trust me because of his anxieties, but rather because of my careless mistakes. He has been greatly let down by me in the past. He no longer trusts me because of the things I've done, and occasionally, even when I'm not doing anything, he worries that I might do something horrible again.

 Therefore, trust is a very important component of any relationship. It never heals itself once it breaks. Even if you beg your Lord's pardon a million times, he may forgive and forget, but people, people never forget, they will continue to remind you till the day you pass away. We all make mistakes, but be less human and more ideal by becoming a being that never makes mistakes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have been there. Have you, really?

Science Stream

Who are you?