Why I keep Running Back to You?

I thought he must have gone to bed early. We were no longer conversing with one another. The journey to get here was pretty drawn out. To put it briefly, certain people never really leave your mind. They simply remain there, build a house there, and begin to reside there alongside you. Imagine that you are the only person in your thoughts, followed by the person you love. You two converse, interact, and do everything together, but it's all in your heads and not real. That's precisely what was going on in my brain. He was there for every task I performed; I could always picture him at my side.

I initially thought I was insane, but after a few months, I realised that we all have someone in our heads; the only difference is that in my case, my person isn't even physically present right now because he departed; in contrast, for others, their physical people are practically living with them.

"Don't crawl back just because you have nothing else to do," they advise. However, we should all hurry back because life is too short to waste it daydreaming; instead, we should go to that person and express our gratitude. However, if the person deliberately left you, then your mind needs room for new individuals, and you must burn down all the unimportant homes of people who are unimportant to both you and them.

Moving forward has always been the main focus of life. You go to sleep, and the next day, a new chapter begins.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have been there. Have you, really?

Science Stream

Who are you?