Why did I turn down a good offer?


What if the issues you've imagined can only be resolved by altering your point of view? You'll realise that there wasn't a problem at all; it was only the way you saw it at the time after viewing it from a completely other angle.

I turned down a pretty good financial offer because the company's ideals were flawed. They claimed that we are a company with policies and ideals, but they did not comprehend their workers. They required me to sign a three-year bond, and if I didn't keep it, I would have to pay them back approximately three months' worth of wages. Who can predict what will occur in a second? By creating a positive office culture and atmosphere, they are the only ones who can improve it, you can only reassure them with your words. They chose me since I would spend the entire three years working at their office in a new city without my friends or family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have been there. Have you, really?

Science Stream

Who are you?