Who are you?

Letter to my Juliet

Here you go,

Five days have gone by and I didn't know. The last letter I wrote to you was from the bottom of my heart, but you did not respond to it. I hope you're doing fine. I've started to believe that you were only in my imagination, but I saw our pictures today and you existed at that time frame. You could just tell me that you'll never talk to me again, that you're not dying to meet me, that we were never friends. That it is irrelevant to you.

I'm doing fine. Things are moving, maybe in my head or maybe actually. I've started driving. I can come to meet you if you want to meet me too. My hair isn't growing, it's shorter than the last you saw. You know, couldn't keep up with the horrible environment here, had to cut something if not the veins.

I forgot that I had promised you no self-torture, but guess what? I don't need to self torture anymore. It has found its way, so by not even trying, it's happening. Let me tell you about a recent event. I was driving and my friend, sitting in the passenger seat with me, asked me to turn on the lights. I forgot where the light handle was. I thought I'd die in the darkness, and I panicked and started screaming in the car. He helped me calm down. I couldn't even stop the wheels, so it was very horrific for me and especially for my friend. So in short, there are loopholes in my memory, and when I fall into that loop, I feel that I will die and that I'm going out of breath, I start sweating, and it takes a lot of time to calm down.

Well, other than that, your girl is doing amazing, rocking the world and her mind. I really really hope you tell me about that story you once left in the middle..

xoxo,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have been there. Have you, really?

Science Stream