How to Find your Motivation?

 Staying consistent is the most difficult part if it starts to become boring for you. How can one go to the gym everyday? how can a person watch a YouTube video for the course everyday? Well, some do it, everyday.

The motivation that drives them to do it makes them different from the people who just leave it and procrastinate instead. Some people link their motivation with a human or an experience or a thing. They want to do it for them, they want to do it because of their past experience or they want to it for an object like money, but they still manage to complete their boring-not-so-boring tasks everyday. That's their super power, Amazing.

Since a few days, I have been learning to stay consistent on my sleeping routine. No more late night movies, photo shoots, sleeping as early as possible and waking up early. It becomes a long day that makes it much achievable. Most of the days, I do it nicely but some days are m cheat days when there's no stopping me and I stay up all night till the sun rises up high and there's enough light outside to differentiate an eagle and a crow.

The only motivation for this routine is a healthy lifestyle for me that I always wanted to accomplish in my life. Minimal things taking up your space in the room will make you headspace free from all the trash also. Minimal life leads to a stress free life which is very necessary. Hence, the sleep routine has brought discipline in my life. More importantly, it has brought the sense of achievement in me. At the end of my day, when i look back to it, I see my accomplishments from a long day which makes me feel good, makes me feel alive that yes my existence is doing something, it's not entirely vague in this universe for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have been there. Have you, really?

Science Stream

Who are you?