Why are you a human?

 Summer High

Got a new Caption from the new "Ap Dhillon" song.

I was once encouraged by a guy that I have more in common with boys than girls because all of my interests are so male-oriented. I viewed it as a complement, but some women could find it offensive because they love being women and control their bodies. However, to me, stating you're a man or you're a woman means the same thing since, at the end of the day, we're all humans.

Some people don't like the terms "woman," "man," or "trans" used to describe them. Simply calling them and viewing them as another person going about their daily business would not harm their feelings. As this world strives to demotivate and discourage everyone that goes a little more to make themselves alive, I sincerely hope they find serenity here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have been there. Have you, really?

Science Stream

Who are you?