How did I find a Caterpillar?

Be very compassionate with yourself. Being rude to someone else will damage them, but being mean to yourself creates havoc in the world and has an impact on everyone in your immediate vicinity.

People come and go, mistakes are made, but you move on. Bringing old memories with you would only be a burden, so leave them where they are, put them behind you, and do your best to forgive and move on.

I was asked to keep writing by a friend who could resonate with my words and the ideas I was expressing. Things went bad, but adulting happened to us, and in the course of understanding what it means to be an adult, we learnt to forgive each other, thus here we are after everything, sharing what made us do it all. It's always better to forgive because otherwise it'll only keep irritating you.

Today, in my dried petals, I discovered a cute little translucent caterpillar. I could recognise its droppings, the food inside its body, and the food that was outside, clung to it. I initially struggled to understand it because it was so small, but I eventually figured it out. So here's to a happy day of finding a small innocent insect in your diary with dried roses.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have been there. Have you, really?

Science Stream

Who are you?