What is a goal?

 A personal goal is the expectations or limits of growth we have set for ourselves. Our mind knows how much we can achieve and what power we possess. My personal goal is satisfaction. Whatever I do in life, I want to be satisfied with it; I want to be joyful about it. If my younger self, who decided to be an engineer, looked at me right now, she would be proud that I made it this far. I became an engineer and I am satisfied. This goal may come out as an abstract goal that I can only feel, but it requires a lot of mental capacity to achieve it.

My career goal completely changed after graduation. I wanted to study quantum physics but ended up being in the Artificial Intelligence field, where computers help in everyday life. The algorithms have proven to be heavenly for so many humans around us. Hence, now my work goal is to establish an esteemed name in my field as a skilled professional and help millions across the world.

Our flow keeps our goals aligned, and whenever we go off track, we come back to our path sooner or later. Hence, the two goals are similar in the way that with helping millions across the world, I would be satisfied that I did my job well. Living a life of satisfaction is the personal goal that would be fulfilled with my career goals of doing something the whole world would benefit from.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have been there. Have you, really?

Science Stream

Who are you?